Riders and non-riders, join us for food, music and drink!
- WHERE: Elkhart County Fairgrounds, Goshen, IN,
- Commercial Building A, Gate 1
- No on-site registration. Sign up by May 17
- Date: Saturday, June 17, 2016,
- Time: Time to be announced (it will be after the ride, probably starting between 5:30-6:00 PM. We’ll update this page later with a definite time.)
- HOW MUCH: $50
We are excited to offer this fundraiser dining event to enjoy healthy mostly local food prepared by area chefs and restaurants. The money raised will go to help close the gap in the trail and to cover dining expenses.
Each chef will prepare a recipe of their choosing. They will each add a serving to your plate so you will have a bouquet of favors to savor. If you are 21 or over (with valid photo ID) you can request up to 2 tickets for local brew/wine. Water, tea and lemonade will also be available.
Since we plan on having many people join us for the dinner, the plates will be pre-plated (filled with food) so you can pick up your plate and find a table with minimal waiting.
If the weather permits, you can take your food and drink outside to enjoy live music.
We will provide recyclable dining items (plates, cups, etc), so please help us conserve resources by dumping food in the compost barrel and recyclable materials in the recycling bins.