The Friends of the Pumpkinvine Nature Trail, INC is required to enforce certain rules for legal and safety reasons. We hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable day.
- A parent or legal guardian must sign for and accompany children age 17-and-under.
- All riders must wear helmets.
- All riders are required to respect traffic signs and rules of the Pumpkinvine Nature trail and public highways.
- A CPSC or SNELL approved or equivalent helmet must be worn by all bicyclists.
- There will be two-way traffic on the trail so try to stay to the right so faster riders or on-coming riders can pass safely.
- Be attentive. There may be others on the trail (bikers/pedestrians/families) who are not taking part in the PBR. They may not be aware of our rules.
- This is a family-friendly ride and not a race. We reserve the right to ban without refund anyone who behaves dangerously, obscenely or rudely.
- Your bicycle must be in good repair. Bring extra tubes, air pump, tire repair kit, tools, etc.
- A roving sag will perform emergency repairs.
- Temperatures are normally moderate in June but be prepared for anything from chilly to hot. Rain gear may also be needed.